Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Father’s Day Beer Karma


Father’s Day can be a great day, especially if you have kids. If you have three beautiful kids who love you very much then it’s even better.

I guess all this ‘being a good Dad stuff’ is a worthwhile adventure. Every year we’ve had kids at the local Primary School I have looked forward to the Father’s Day breakfast. It’s a great chance to catch up with all the other Dads and see them in the school environment with their kids. We also have a raffle – prizes include a tool box, a tape measure and a couple of six packs of Crownies.

Beer Karma must have been smiling on me this day. I must have been an especially good Dad this year as I just happened to snag the major raffle prize. Not the Crownies, but a beautiful, brand new Sherrin signed by 23 past and present AFL champions on various guest appearances on The Footy Show. Karma even let me collect the prize in front of a hundred other envious Dads while I was wearing my Melbourne Storm Rugby League cap!

Cheers
Prof. Pilsner

No comments: