Sunday, November 1, 2009

MoVem-Beer 09



Welcome to the first of MoVem-Beer and the third year of Beer Bloke’s own take on Movember. This is the month in which Blokes and Blokettes can rustle up some funds for prostate cancer research and men’s depression by NOT growing a mo but by drinking beer instead.

Let’s face it, some blokes look like they could have been born with a mo ...



While others look either daggy, dodgy or downright dangerous ...







And Blokettes, I haven't forgotten about you! You can join in by growing a Beer Mo! E-Mail your pics to us at profpilsner@beerblokes.com.au and I'll post them for a readers vote of the best. I'm sure I can even scam up a prize for the winner.


If you don’t look good in a mo but want to support Movemeber (now in its sixth year) just get on board by drinking beers with ‘MO’ in them and donate the cash equivalent of your purchases to either Beyond Blue or Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. Too easy!

I know of some good beer blokes who will be participating in the mo-growing event this year and I’ll check with them to see if it’s OK to post updates and sponsorship details on my blog. We may even run a competition to see whose looks the ‘Best’.

Movember, Beyond Blue and Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia are the causes to support.

Cheers
Prof 'No Mo' Pilsner

No comments: