Thursday, September 30, 2010

Courthouse Beer Dinner, Ja?!




Dust off the Lederhosen, tighten your Drindls and unpack your Oom-Pahs as The Courthouse Restaurant gets set to celebrate beer in October with ... well, an Oktoberfest Beer Dinner, of course.



5 sumptuous courses, including dessert, matched up with 5 beers in either a German traditional style, or a lovely Australian beer brewed in a traditional German style. The beers are chosen and the menu almost finalised (I'm still trying to perfect the Bratwurst Ice Cream) and I may even have a special guest so that the guests don't have to listen to me prattle on all night.


$55 will get you a seat (I'll provide the table) and it's only $50 for Courthouse Restaurant Beer Listers.

Friday October 15, 7 for a 7.30 start with a few 'specials' in stock at special celebratory prices fro those after some nice 'tweenies'. The Courthouse Restaurant, 1 Gloucester Ave, Berwick.

Prost!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Prof,

How do I book in? Just call? Katja and I finally want to make it out there.

Cheers

Beer Blokes said...

G'Day Brian

If you call the restaurant direct 97074459 I'll make sure you have a nice table! Tell them when you book that you saw it here on Beer Blokes blog!

Cheers
Prof