Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I just found a minute


Quick note to apologise for my appalling lack of posts in the last two weeks.

To say that things have been hectic would be like saying “I don’t mind the occasional beer” what with Mother’s Day in the restaurant, school and SES commitments, training courses and getting kids from one engagement to the next ... it’s a wonder I’ve found any time to buy or drink beer.

But that’s not to say I haven’t been writing, far from it! Has anyone out there noticed how the ‘paperless society’ hasn’t managed to actually cut down the amount of work required to NOT generate paper and has, in fact made things much worse!! I am organising a community safety program with our local police and the volume of bullshit reports, preparatory forms and Job Safety Audits, Dynamic Risk Assessments and Hazard Identification and Mitigation Matrices you need just to plonk a ‘witches hat’ in a parking space? It’s enough to drive a bloke to drink!

Which I now intend to do. I shall write all about it shortly.

Cheers
Prof. Pilsner

No comments: