Monday, August 4, 2008

Beers Aplenty!


Have just returned from a trip to Cloudwine Cellars again and have spent the week trying out some beers that I would not otherwise consider myself a fan of. But it's funny how a well crafted example of an 'out there' beer can not only change your perception of the style but can also tempt you into becoming a follower!


From Mussell Stouts and Honey Porters to strong ales and Lambics, from Scotch ales and super hoppy IPAs, from dark ales and ambers to Rose gambrinus, I have jumped in with both feet and several different styled glasses to broaden my beer experince and train my taste buds to detect new and interesting flavours, textures and aromas.


I hope to condense my experiences into a palatable post in the next few weeks as the sampling continues. Wish me luck!


Cheers,

Prof. Pilsner

No comments: