Sunday, July 13, 2008

More beer furniture.

Further to my post regarding beer furniture, I found the perfect design for my new beer fridge.

Light, portable, cosy, energy efficient, sleek design, fits neatly in the corner – these are just some of the considerations which can go and get stuffed when it comes to a true beer fridge.







Now if I could just get a truck. Actually, make that two trucks. One for the fridge and one for the beer. Better make that three trucks. Another one to lift the roof off my house to get the fridge in.

I’ll let you know how I get on.

Cheers,
Prof. Pilsner

P.S. Day 14 of 21 on my own with the little ones. It’s all going pretty well, considering. Local shopkeepers and random strangers are probably feeling a little odd that this bloke keeps stopping to talk to them for no reason. It’s just that it’s the only opportunity for me to say, and hear words other than ‘Barbies’, ‘I’m hungry’, ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’, ‘ I need a clean nappy’ and ‘Daddy, WAKE UP!!!’. Even if most of the words I’m hearing from these strangers are “Are you seeking professional help?”, “I have to go now”, “here, have some money” and “Go AWAY before I call the Police!!”

At the moment, any conversation is good conversation.

No comments: